WHAT IS IT TO “KNOW YOUR INNER HEALTH”
INNER HEALTH – OUTER BEAUTY
MH Imaging provides you a comprehensive set of medical imaging services including MRI, CT, Ultrasounds, X-Rays and Arthrography for your accurate diagnosis, safety and comfort.
THINKING DIFFERENTLY ABOUT INNER HEALTH
• We offer pricing that is as much as 75% less than the price of a hospital scan saving you money in out-of-pocket costs and uninsured services.
• We perform a “No Surprises” Insurance check and pre-authorization to determine your coverage, deductible and out-of-pocket costs before the appointment.
• We accept all insurance programs, including Title 19 and Medicare/Medicaid.
• We offer discounted rates for self-pay individuals so you can direct your own preventative care.
• We offer same day/next day scheduling and minimal wait appointments for your convenience.
• You’ll get turnaround diagnostic results usually within 4 hours after your appointment so you don’t lose sleep over your health.
• We employ highly trained Board Certified/ Registered Technologists for your individual care and comfort.
• We have convenient locations with free, handicap accessible parking.
• We offer free transportation services.
MALCOLM HATFIELD, MD, FACR
Malcolm Hatfield, MD, FACR is our Medical Director and on-site radiologist. Having received his degree with Distinction from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, Dr. Hatfield began his career with residencies and fellowships at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics as both Diagnostic Radiology Resident and Singular Chief Resident. The Doctor also served in the Neuroradiology department at the University of Michigan Medical Center, St. Luke’s Aurora Hospital in Milwaukee, and as Staff Radiologist and Medical Director at All Saints St. Mary’s Hospital and School of Radiologic Technology located in Racine. He served as Assistant Professor, Neuroradiology at the University of Chicago.
Dr. Hatfield is Triple Board Certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners, American Board of Radiology, Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology, Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Vascular and Interventional Radiology with 50 publications, book chapters and presentations in peer review medical literature and national meetings. Dr. Hatfield has over 20 years of experience working in southeast Wisconsin.
Dr. Hatfield was recently inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Radiology (ACR) in 2013. One of the highest honors the ACR can bestow on a radiologist is recognition as a fellow of the American College of Radiology. ACR Fellows demonstrate a history of service to the College, organized radiology, teaching, and research. Approximately 12% of ACR members achieve this distinction.
1.2T OPEN MRI
Our open MRI machines have high-performance diagnostic imaging that can accommodate all types of patients (kids, adults, elderly, claustrophobic individuals) without compromising safety, performance and efficiency.
LOW DOSE CT SCANNER
Our low dose CT machines expose patients to a significantly lower percentage of radiation compared to older scanners, but with quick and clear image results.
SHORT BORE MRI SCANNER
Our short bore MRI scanner examines different parts of the body through detailed, cross-sectional images.
Mh imaging center Mh imaging center Mh imaging center Mh imaging
A fraction of the cost of the hospital
The average contracted fees at our center are 50-75% less than the average hospital fees, saving patients money for other post-imaging healthcare services and treatments. We are especially ideal for patients with a deductible of $500 or more. Date of service self-pay discounted charges total $550 for MRI’S and $395 for CT’S.
Interest Free Finanacing Available
Whether patients carry insurance or not, we offer interest free financing options to make our care as affordable as possible to patients.